10 of the Best Shopify Clothing Websites Templates to Consider
Ready to build your first online clothing store? Pick one of these best Shopify clothing websites templates and build the store of your dreams!
If you want to build your first clothing store to sell clothes and apparel online, you must give Shopify a try!
Shopify is one of the best ecommerce solutions out there. They started in 2004 and since then, there are over 600.000 online stores running on Shopify.
It is no secret that we think ecommerce solution Shopify is a great platform. The platform allows you to create your own online store quick and easy in less than 10 minutes. We really can’t find one reason why you wouldn’t consider Shopify as an ecommerce website builder to build, design, and run the online clothing store of your dreams.
If you are ready to build your first online clothing store, one of the things you need to do is choosing a template. By using a template, you can design your store in a few clicks, customizing the background, colors, and layout according to your needs.
Here, we present you 10 of the best Shopify clothing stores templates to consider. All of these templates are designed for clothing and apparel websites and they come with essential features like Mega menus, responsive layouts, contact and newsletter subscription forms, Instagram integration, sliders, and much more.
1. Boundless: A simple and minimal Shopify template. This is a free Shopify theme for clothing stores and comes with a responsive layout, homepage slideshow, social media integration, sale labels, payment method icons, and much more.
2. District: The Shopify template for clothing and apparel comes with all the features you need including a mobile-friendly slider, a drop-down menu, a clean design, social networking, and more.
3. Kingdom (Queen): One of our favorite Shopify themes for clothing and apparel offering SEO features, a responsive layout, social sharing, easy customization, a popup newsletter subscription, social media icons, and more.
4. Pacific: If you are looking for a simple and minimal template to sell men’s apparel, this is the perfect one for you. The theme comes with an Instagram widget, a responsive layout, MailChimp support, and Mega navigation.
5. Grid (Warm): The Shopify theme for clothing features Twitter and Instagram integration, a responsive layout, a clean design, SEO-friendly code, MailChimp compatibility, and more.
6. Parallax (Los Angeles): An amazing Shopify theme offering parallax effects, Instagram and Twitter feed, multi-level drop-down menu, a currency converter, a popup newsletter, clean design, a contact form with Google Maps integration, MailChimp, a shipping rates calculator, and much more.
7. CloudBreak: A unique and impressive template, perfect for your clothing online store. This is an ideal template if you are selling board shorts, sweaters, wetsuits, and more. It has a responsive layout, a drop-down menu, credit card icons, social media, a contact form, and more.
8. Exodus: The perfect template for your t-shirt business! This Shopify template is fully responsive with a clean design and social media icons.
9. Testament: This Shopify template is perfect for selling all kinds of apparel. It has a responsive layout, quick shop, a popup newsletter subscription form, social media icons, a product carousel, and more.
10. Dragonfly: If your clothing online store specializes in selling dresses and unique designs for women, this is the perfect template for you to try. There are over 500 Google fonts available, custom stickers, a blog which you can use to share the newest products, promotion, and helpful information, credit card icons, and multi-level navigation.
All of these Shopify clothing websites templates are great! Pick your favorite one and build your clothing store!